Sunday, September 4, 2011

photos of the golden gate arrival (take 2) - thanks to ada!

I had a big ol' zip file waiting for me when I got home - and to a real computer - from Bennington pal Ada. Below are some photos from our big arrival.

Jocelyn and Alex prepare for our (second) arrival

Here they come! 58 days, 3811 miles, and an extra 200 or so feet going back up the bridge.

the fistpump of victory

holding the trophy presented to us by Jocelyn & co.

Aaron gets champagned.

Yuo-Chen smug with his weapon.

Mo(ira) and Yuo(-Chen)

we are the champions, my friend.

the strut of victory

I wonder if he'll wear these shorts at home sometimes.
cupcakes and egg tarts, courtesy of Jill.

group shot: the welcome wagon

alex's pal amy with the banner alex had made for us in our celebratory karaoke room.

Did I mention the room was Crown Royal-themed? Complete with throne.

Alex serenades (and lapdances) Aaron.

I believe we're singing the Barbra Streisand/Neil Diamond smash hit, "You Don't Bring Me Flowers." Naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment